A Nigerian woman seeking asylum, Aderonke Apata, 47, is trying desperately to convince the UK Home Office that she is gay! Her claim that she will be killed if forced back to Nigeria because of her sexuality has been rejected by the Home Office and she feels that the only way   now is to provide personal intimate home video to the presiding Judge.
Ms Apata who is in a relationship with one Happiness Agboro, stated: “I was asked to bring my supporting documents for my judicial review for the court to look at. What evidence do we have to compile apart from letters from people? I knew we had a home video of ourselves, so I thought why not just put it in? I cannot afford to go back to my county where I will be tortured, so if I have to prove it with a sexual video, then I have to do it. I feel so bad it’s got to this stage. It’s such a desperate and precarious situation to be in, very dangerous, because anything could happen to those pictures, those videos.” She continued, “I want sanctuary, I just want to be protected. I want to be who I am.”

0 comments: